2. TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any damage to property of or personal injury to, any third party, resulting from my use of or presence on the Facilities or travel beyond the ski area boundary;
3. This Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4. This Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and no other jurisdiction;
5. That any litigation involving the parties to this Agreement shall be brought within the Province of Ontario and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Ontario; and
6. In entering into this Agreement I am not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releasees with respect to the safety of skiing, snowboarding and tubing other than what is set forth in this Agreement.
7. I give permission for the free use of my image in any photographs; videos or DVD’s used by the Ski Area Owners and Operators.
8. This season’s pass remains the property of the Ski Area Owners and Operators, is not transferable, is not for resale and is revocable for misconduct or breach of the Alpine Responsibility Code.