Season Passes are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, or to another season. We may however issue a ‘Resort Credit’ (not a refund) in the following special cases.
- Injury/Medical – keeps you out of action for the majority of the season (at least 2 months). Please submit a doctor’s note stating the nature and date of your injury, the date of your first medical treatment, prognosis and the length of time the injury/illness will prevent participation. Requests involving short term illness and pre-existing conditions will not be accepted.
- Transfer out of the region due to employment. The transfer must be greater than 350 kilometres from the Resort. Please forward a letter from your new employer stating the date you commenced employment. The date of hire must fall within the winter season (November-March). Requests will not be accepted if relocation was for personal reasons.
- Submit your written application with an explanation of the reason you are requesting a cancellation. Be sure to supply supporting documentation (requests will not be processed without supporting documentation)
- If your application is accepted, we will determine the ‘Resort Credit’ by adjusting the purchase price for the portion of the season that has transpired and a $35 administration fee
- The Resort Credit will be valid for the purchase of any Resort product or service during the following 2 years. The Resort may elect to issue the Resort Credit as a gift card