Directly supervises all Housekeeping and Laundry personnel and ensures proper completion of all Housekeeping and Laundry duties. Directs and coordinates the activities of the Housekeeping throughout the Resort and Laundry. Prepare monthly reports and budget for the Housekeeping and laundry department. The Housekeeping manager is responsible for Housekeeping & Central Laundry
Reporting to: VP of Hospitality
- Trains, cross –trains, and retrains all Housekeeping and Laundry personnel.
- Checks room inventory on a daily basis.
- Ensures top quality of cleanliness and laundry quality.
- Evaluates all personnel performance daily.
- Is responsible of all linen ordering and stocks levels.
- Ensure Housekeeping quality throughout the public areas.
- Ensure garbage, triage and disposal throughout the Resort.
- Leads and participates in the selection of Housekeeping and Laundry personnel.
- Schedules the Housekeeping staff.
- Supervises workload during shifts.
- Operate all aspects of Housekeeping productivity tools
- In charge of ordering all: Bedroom amenities, cleaning supplies, Linen, and Laundry Supplies.
- Prepare cost forecasting.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive e-filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs.
- Update & enhance Housekeeping, Laundry SOPs and apply rigorously & consistently
- Evaluates the job performance of each Housekeeping and Laundry employee.
- Verifies that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolves guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Maintains, monitors, and prepares group requirements.
- Works within the allocated budget for the Housekeeping and Laundry.
- Ensures continuous flow of information from outgoing to ingoing shifts and the sharing of pertinent details all Managers.
- Upholds the hotel's commitment to hospitality and service.
- Prepare performance reports related to Housekeeping
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review Front office log book and Guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Perform other responsibilities as requested by management.