If you cancel a lesson:
- more than 48 hours in advance, you may reschedule or we will refund your payment, less a $15 administration fee
- less than 48 hours in advance, you may reschedule or we will refund your payment, less a $29 administration fee
- after it has begun, we are not able to offer a refund or reschedule the lesson
Any rescheduled lesson not taken by the end of the season in which it was purchased will be cancelled and payment forfeited upon season closure.
If you cancel a program:
- more than 7 days in advance of the first program day, you may obtain a snow school voucher for your payment (must be used in the season issued), or we will refund your payment less a $29 administration fee
- 7 or fewer days before the program has begun, you may obtain a snow school voucher for the remaining value of unused program days or we will refund you this amount, less a $29 administration fee
- In person at the Adventure Center (in the Base Lodge - main floor)
- Call (877) 669-4861 x 1705
- The name of the student taking lessons
- The lesson or program they were signed up for
- A number at which we can call you back
- If you cancel by e mail or phone, we will issue you a confirmation e mail.
- You will need this confirmation to obtain your refund or re-schedule
- Please call again if you do not receive e mail confirmation